Small Milling Machine | LIKUANG Machinery Gives You Professional Small Milling Machine Customized Services to Meet Your Requirements
LIKUANG Machinery gives you professional small milling machine customized services to meet your requirements, fast home delivery service, all service warranty.
Milling machine Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Milling machine is mainly used for metal-cutting machine tools, in 1818 by the figures, including the aili·huiteni United States mechanical engineer a joint inventor. Milling cutter as this method is called the tool workpiece surface milling.
Milling machine for cutting surface, or with a special milling cutter in the shape of a surface, screw shafts or gears teeth, etc. Milling workpiece in a table or index on the annex to the first, milling cutters Rotary cutting motion, supplemented by table feed motion.
Milling machine category: horizontal milling machine, vertical milling machine, milling, copying milling machine, universal milling machine.
Universal milling machine table can be rotated in the horizontal direction angle, and end mill top, wide range of applications. There are also woodworking milling machine for machining wood molding surface and smooth tongue-and-Groove structure is relatively simple.
Milling cutter: milling machine tool can be divided into the milling cutter, keyway milling cutter, side and face milling cutters, gear cutters, angular milling cutters, t-slot milling cutter, milling cutters dovetail milling cutters, saw blades, and so on.
Can be used for t-slot milling, semi-circular Groove, dovetail, countersunk holes.
Chamfer, and r angle, boring.
Milling machine safety standards: when milling machine work, must abide by certain rules to ensure that there will not be any accident resulting in possible injury.
1. the use of safety equipment: safety goggles, masks and so on.
2. do not wear loose clothing, not exposing hair.
3. working clothes must be worn by all cotton, man-made fibers cannot be, if an accident occurs, synthetic clothing like cotton products as easy to save, into droplets cling to the body, increase the difficulty.
4. safety shoes are recommended.
5. always keep the work area clean.
6. do not wear jewelry, such as necklaces, bracelets and rings.
7. you want to know how to control and operate a milling machine, and must know how to stop the operation.
8. it must be in a well-lit place, but the lights should not be too much, so as not to cause too much glare.
9. using a milling machine during the work must stand.